To save an edited audio file with its original name:
1. Select from the File menu the command Save or press Ctrl+S.
If you wish to save the content of an audio editing window with a different name, in a different folder or with different settings:
1. Select from the File menu the command Save as...
2. Choose the folder in which you wish to save the file from the Look in drop-down list.
3. Enter a name for your audio file.
4. Choose the file format of your audio file from the File type drop-down list.
5. Most export filters offer different settings such as encoding bit rate or number format.